Recover Lost Photos, Videos, Contacts on Your Smartphone With PhoneRescue
Data loss is a horrible thing and can happen anytime due to a number of reasons. You may lose your precious memories photos, videos or the messages from your loved ones. Even worse is when you accidentally erase or lose your entire contact list.
To prevent all this from happening and to keep your data safe you need to create regular backups of your smartphone. You can back up your phone so that the lost data can be restored from the backup in case of data loss or corruption. But what if you do not have a backup of your data? In such case how would you get your data back?
Well, you don’t have to worry in this situation either, as there is this really helpful and efficient software called PhoneRescue which is designed for you to recover the deleted or lost data from your phone whether Android or iPhone. With PhoneRescue, you can easily recover the data from any smartphone without any hassle. Below is the complete guide on how to use PhoneRescue to recover data. Here we go…
How To Recover Data From Android Using PhoneRescue
- The very first step to recover data from your Android is to visit the official website of PhoneRescue and download the software on your system. A free version of PhoneRescue also available that you can download. So, install the software on your system and launch it.
- The first page of the software would provide you some quick tips to follow when you lose your data before using PhoneRescue. Now you need to click on the Getting started button in order to proceed to the next step.
- Connect your Android to your system via USB cable. Before that make sure that you have enabled USB debugging in your phone. It would then scan and recognize your Android.
- Once your Android is recognized, you would see a new interface as shown in the below image. It would provide you options to choose the data type you would like to recover on your Android. You can select all of them or the desired one. So, choose the data type to recover and click the Next button.
- Now, if you Android is not rooted, it would first root it and then proceed further.
- After your device is rooted, a deep scan will start to scan all your lost data. The scanning process will take a few minutes based on the amount of data available to be recovered.
- It will show all the data. You can choose the option only to show the deleted data. It also allows you to search for data by typing the file name in the search box for quick processing.
- You need to select all the data types you want to recover and then click the recover button. You would see two recover button there, one is to recover data directly to the phone and the second one is to save the recovered data to your computer. Choose as per your desire. The data will be recovered and saved successfully.
So, this way you can recover lost Android data using PhoneRescue. But why only PhoneRescue? Why is PhoneRescue a better Android data recovery software? Let’s get to know about PhoneRescue and its features which make it a wonderful Android data recovery software.
Why Is PhoneRescue A Better Android Data Recovery Software?
Easy To Handle
The first thing which makes PhoneRescue is amazing software is the fact that it is quite easy to handle. As we all know recovering data can be a tricky and complicated task. But not in case of PhoneRescue as it offers you the easy to use interface with a quick process to recover the data. You only need to make a few clicks to recover your lost Android data.
Recover All Type Of Data
PhoneRescue not only recovers photos or videos but every kind of data your Android have. Whether you deleted a beautiful love message from that special someone or a funny video from your friends on WhatsApp, it can recover all of them. You can get back all your messages, photos, videos, contacts, calendar, music, app documents, call logs and so on. You can even recover deleted app data on Android phone using PhoneRescue.
It can also dig deeper and find out the forgotten data or the hidden one. PhoneRescue can recover the data your device has but you don’t know about it. It scans the data scattered in every corner of your device and presents it to you.
Get Data Back To Your Phone Directly
If you have used an Android data recovery software before then you would know that some software let you recover the lost Android data in your computer. But PhoneRescue lets you recover the data directly to your phone just as it was. It is such a handy feature of PhoneRescue which also stands it out from the similar software.
Save Your Locked Device
Not only for lost Android data recovery but PhoneRescue also helps you to unlock your device if you have forgotten its lock. Whether it is pin, pattern or fingerprint lock, you can remove the lock easily with just a few clicks using PhoneRescue to unlock your phone. You are just a few steps away from accessing your phone again if you ever forget your Android lock.
- Free version
- Single License – $49.99
- Family License – $69.99
- Business License – $199
Now that you have known everything about PhoneRescue, it is clear that PhoneRescue is a very efficient Android data recovery software. No need to panic now because you can get all your lost data back with the help of PhoneRescue. You can try its trial version and then purchase the full version if you liked the software. You would definitely not regret buying this professional Android data recovery software.
Read Full Article Here – Recover Lost Photos, Videos, Contacts on Your Smartphone With PhoneRescue